Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Jobs are part of a specific class-based system in SINoALICE.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Jobs are a system in which characters can use new weapons and sub-equipment options once unlocked. Character jobs can be earned in a variety of ways:
- Default jobs are unlocked as soon as a character is chosen.
- For characters not chosen, their default jobs are unlocked by completing their specific chapters.
- Completing later chapters of the story often unlocks jobs for other characters, and certain events like the Pre-Registration can unlock certain jobs as well.
- Gacha pulls can sometimes result in weapons that unlock special jobs.
- Some jobs are included as part of a Magic Jewel package.
Proficiency[edit | edit source]
|Job Level||Cost||Total Cost from Lv. 1|
|Lv. 1 to Lv. 2||550||550|
|Lv. 2 to Lv. 3||1,100||1,650|
|Lv. 3 to Lv. 4||1,100||2,750|
|Lv. 4 to Lv. 5||1,650||4,400|
|Lv. 5 to Lv. 6||1,650||6,050|
|Lv. 6 to Lv. 7||2,750||8,800|
|Lv. 7 to Lv. 8||2,750||11,550|
|Lv. 8 to Lv. 9||5,500||17,050|
|Lv. 9 to Lv. 10||5,500||22,550|
|Lv. 10 to Lv. 11||11,000||33,550|
|Lv. 11 to Lv. 12||22,000||55,550|
Current Jobs[edit | edit source]
The following jobs are currently available: